At Blinkoh we respect user's privacy and value our customer's information, Here's how we use them!
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
The following personal information might be collected and used by Blinkoh:
- Email Address.
- Personally Submitted Preferences.
- Date of Birth.
- Abusing hosting limits set on our site.
- Country of Citizenship.
- Physical Address.
- Identification Number.
- Government Issued Identification.
- Location Data.
- Device Information.
- IP Address.
Blinkoh may but is not limited to using the following options to obtain personal information:
- Data input on marketing campaigns.
- Communication with users.
- Data input on tickets or chats.
Blinkoh will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way to operate its business as a licensed for the following purposes:
- For user identity verification.
- If you wish to subscribe to marketing communications.
- To process any support enquiries or applications.
- To provide and improve services to you as a user.
- To identify you as a user and authenticate your identity for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations.
- To upgrade and enhance your experience within the discord server or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions.
- To tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by communicating with you via email, SMS or telephone.
- To create aggregate data about users through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders, and to allow for more efficient operation of Blinkoh’s business.
- To respond to your questions, comments, or requests.
- To determine users' liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable.
- To comply with our contractual, legal, and statutory obligations.
- For taking appropriate action if we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our functions and activities.
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
If you do not provide us with the Personal Information we request, we may be unable to help you with your requests, provide you with our services or respond to your enquiry or complaint.
From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to inform you about our products or services or about promotional activities which we believe may be of interest or of benefit to you. We may do this via email, SMS, telephone or mail. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from us at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical. From time to time, we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a player. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Blinkoh will destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information we hold when it is no longer required for any purpose permitted under the APPs including our legal or operational obligations.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Blinkoh does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to Blinkoh is transmitted at your own risk. However, once Blinkoh receives your transmission, Blinkoh will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases technology.
By using our Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Services. Blinkoh employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of players' Personal Information and trading behavior. Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. Blinkoh cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our server.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may not be required to give you access to your Personal Information in certain circumstances which are set out in the APPs including where it may have an unreasonable impact on another individual's privacy. If we refuse access for such reasons, we will advise you in writing of the refusal and our reasons and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
You can request to have your personal data deleted if Blinkoh no longer has a legal reason to continue to process or store it. Please note that this right is not guaranteed - in the sense that we do not have the ability to comply with your request if it is subject to a legal obligation to store your data. You can request the deletion of your personal data by contacting support.
If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact us
2172 W Nine Mile Road
Pensacola, FL 32534
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
For purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, processing of your personal information is supported by the following lawful bases:
Performance of a Contract: needs to process your personal information to perform our contract with you or our Customer.
Legitimate Interest processes your personal information to further our legitimate interests but only where our interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Consent: In some cases, it also relies on your consent to process your personal information.
Compliance with Legal Obligations: may process your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.